... And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him. - Hebrews 11:6


Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Update on the Bosch Household


Wow! It's been a while since I have had anytime to blog about anything. I wish I could just be a full time mom but unfortunately my circumstances of life does not allow me to do that right now so I am in the middle of running our business and taking care and watching our son grow day by day. It's really hard - sometimes I get so frustrated because I just want to be with Seth and dedicate all day and night to him but, I got to do what I got to do, it is what it is. I know that I am rambling but I need to vent because I have had one hell of a day.

I missed blogging about our Thanksgiving, wishing that everyone had a very blessed holiday, I know we did. I am very very thankful for all the wonderful blessings that the Lord has given us - the biggest one yet has been our son Seth James.

Speaking of Seth - he is now 3 1/2 months old. I have begun to feed him solid foods. He's been drinking cereal with formula since he was about 3 months old and just a few weeks ago, I started him on bananas for a few days. I must say he loves bananas. Last week I explored with green beans and he wasen't too fond of it but he did eat it and it was all ok, no reactions which was good. Today, I started him on apples and I must say that apples is a no go for this little guy. He has not had any reaction other than alittle indigestion which I think is from the apples but I know he didn't like it too much because as I was feeding him - he would lock his lips as to say "No more Mom" (Too cute).

On Dec. 6, Seth will be four months old already, how fast has time flown by. I still remember holding him hours from the time he was born and he will soon be 4 months old.

Seth is pretty much on a routine now, he has been sleeping thru the night (that hasen't really been an issue) he takes his last feeding at about 10:00pm and he wakes up between
6:00 -7:00am. He then takes another feeding, goes caca and then goes back to sleep till about 9:30am. I usually go back to sleep with him and then when he wakes up again, we usually get ready to head out to the office. I work until about 4:00pm and then we come back home. I take him a bath between 5:00 -6:00pm, he feeds again and then he plays for a couple of hours and then he's out for the night.

I must say Seth is really an awesome baby. He is sooo laid back and has an incredible little personality that you just gotta love and he is getting cuter by the minute. His next Doctor's appointment is scheduled for Dec 11. (Four month visit and YES he will be getting more shots) Yikes !!! Poor Baby.

That's all for now in the Bosch household, until then BE GOD'S ALWAYS, PEACE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.