... And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him. - Hebrews 11:6


Tuesday, April 22, 2008

More Teeth


Okay so as much as I want to say that this is Seth's set of teeth, there not. But today's development is that Seth's two upper teeth have broken through his little gums. Poor thing. About 10 days ago he was so fussy and cranky and now I think looking back his teething is what must have been buggin him.
Checking and rubbing his gums today, I found that his one upper tooth is already out and the other one is well on it's way.
He does kinda look like this little person to the right... Very Very Cute.
Our Sethey Poo is growing up too fast for words.

1 comment:

Ohilda said...

OMG!!!!!!! I'm cracking up! My first thought was, "How in the world did they get Seth to "show" his teeth like that?"

Toooooo funny!!! My baby just needs to come to Ayi's house.