... And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him. - Hebrews 11:6


Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Our Baby Emmanuel 5th birthday Today

"Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me will live, even though he dies".

Yes today 5 years ago, I was in the hospital working my way to giving birth to our still born son Baby Emmanuel. Although, baby emmanuel is not with us on earth, he remains very close to me in my heart. I know he is in Heaven playing with Jesus and with our grandparents that are up their too. Having to live those difficult moments in our life just continues to remind me of how good our GOD is. Three years later to almost the same day, in GOD's infinite wisdom he created baby seth in another women's body to be delivered to Herb and I on August 6th, 2007. Our precious Lord has given me the best of both world's. I experienced the physical pain of Labor with Baby Emmanuel along with the emotional wounds that came with it, but I also experienced GOD's Glory during that entire time. Our Jesus never ever left our side, he was walking with me every step of the way, along with our precious Blessed Mother. And then, three years later he blessed us with Baby Seth - who's birthday is tommorrow. I could not ask for anything more.

Someday my precious son we will all be reunited in Heaven and there will be nothing but joyous laughter for the rest of our lives. I love you so very much baby emmanuel and I carry you in my heart every single day of my life.

Today, I will light a candle for you - please continue to be our angel in heaven and to be the beacon of light that we all need here on earth. I love you my precious boy.

Love your Mama !!! Happy 5th Birthday


1 comment:

Janette said...

Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday Baby Emmanuel, Happy Birthday To You ....

I know that today you celebrated your 5th birthday in heaven with many people that love & adore you. Above all our Lord *Your Lord*

I love you Tia Janette.