... And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him. - Hebrews 11:6


Friday, February 13, 2009

18 month check-up

It's hard to imagine that our little man is growing up so fast. Feb, 6 - seth turned 18 months old. He had a doctor's visit yesterday. According to the doctors, seth is doing great. He's grown 4" and is now weighing 24lbs and 12 oz. My only complaint is that he is a very picky, picky, eater. If anyone has any suggestions out there in cyber space that I can try to make him eat new foods. Please advise.

Unfortunately, the doctors say that's a battle that he has won because I can't make him eat. So we just have to wait and see how this eating thing progresses.

Seth also goes to toddler time classes on wednesdays at our local library. He loves it and it's nice to see how he interacts with little people his age. On Friday's, sethey and I go to a toddler dance class together at the YMCA. It's great, very upbeat, lots of dancing and a tired mama at the end of the hour. It's a class where they incorporate dancing, exercise and gymnastics. Below are some updated pictures of our lil man.





1 comment:

Ohilda said...

I love that picture of him on the horsey!!! Seth just lights up my heart and I thank God for him daily.