... And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him. - Hebrews 11:6


Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Day 9 Since Seth Was Born

Today was a pretty laid back day. Both Seth and I were very tired this morning, so we slept in an woke up around 10:30am. After doing the usual, feeding Seth and laying him near a window so he can get some sun, there was a knock on the door and to my surprise it was UPS delivering a very big box for us. Thank goodness Anthony was home (my BIG man), it was the Rainforest Cradle Swing that was bought by our niece and hubbie and sent to us via UPS. Being very excited about this, I had Anthony almost immediately, assemble it and before we knew it, the swing was assembled and their was Seth, swinging away enjoying every minute of it. It is a very cool swing, it has lots of cool colors and the best thing about it, is that it reclines and Seth can actually sleep in it. It is very practical and cute, Thank you Kristy & Alex for that wonderful gift.

So let's see what else happened today, oh yeh !!! I get a call from my hubbie around 1:00pm, he was ectastic to inform me that he took the AC CONTRACTORS TEST to become a licensed contractor in the state of Florida, and he passed the test (which by the way he passed with flying colors - yes Herbie got an 80%). So I am happy to publicly say that we will be expanding our business to also include air conditioning work. Honey, I am very proud of your hard work, your persistency, your achievement, and most of all your loyalty to your family. Always, trying hard to give your family the very best and you do, and I am very thankful for that and more. Thank you baby.

Okay and last but not least, I must share this because it was the funniest thing ever! Although, I don't have any pictures to prove this but it was too funny not to share. This evening, I was getting ready to take Seth a bath. He was asleep, so I prepared his tub, undressed him, and began to bath him, Can you imagine that this little guy slept right thru his bath. Literally, I would pour the warm water gently over his body and his little head, and this child did not wake up. Seth did not open up his eyes not once. I was blown away at how much of a deep sleeper he is. We are absolutely and totally blessed. After his bath, I massaged him with baby lotion all over, put on his PJ's and fed him. He is now drinking about 2 1/2 - 3 oz of formula. He is on a 4 hour schedule and pretty much sleeps all night. Did I mention how very blessed we are?

Tommorrow, I will post pictures of his cradle swings and share more pictures of our little man. Until then have a blessed and beautiful day, Peace !

No comments: