... And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him. - Hebrews 11:6


Thursday, May 15, 2008

Modeling???? Yep Seth is an Official Model


As the header of this blog reads, YEP, seth is an official model. Today in the mail we received Seth's first online modeling package. His first modeling assignment was for Carters. A very cute light green outfit that was sent to him to begin his porfolio. Once these pictures have been taken I would need to download them into his website. Once these pictures have been approved, the modeling agency will provide me with the wedsite address where we can view Seth modeling the clothing. In addition, he will also be viewable in the talent scout database receiving the exposture needed with the potential to receive requests for additional modeling jobs. I am so excited.

Stay tuned, once I have these pictures in order I will post them to the blog.

2 comments:

Ohilda said...

Sooooo cute!! I could defintiely see him in about 20 years on the cover of GQ magazine!

I love you Sethey!

AYI (your occupational therapist..heh!)

Janette said...

With those eyes and that smile! How could they NOT make him a model?