... And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him. - Hebrews 11:6


Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Little Man modeling for Carters Online


Seth's modeling agency approved the pictures that we took modeling Carter's clothing line. To my surprise I submitted a picture of him drooling everywhere and that is the one they chose.

If you go to www.fashionforkidsonline.com click on catalogue then Rompers-bodysuits you will see Seth in action.
Too Cute !

Our little man is a model - written by a proud Mama !!!


1 comment:

heather said...

Hey what a cute little man you have there. I was just interested in how you got him started in modeling? I have a two year old and I would like to get him into modeling. If you have any advice as what to do my email is heatherannbaby21@yahoo.com