... And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him. - Hebrews 11:6


Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Cute Updates






The picture above have complete meaning let me explain. The one of Seth playing in the garbage, well it's exactly that. This child loves to roam though the garbage. And the one of him in the sink, well that was today. Seth had a major CACA spill everywhere so there you have it. Enjoy the pics.
As I haven't blogged or updated in awhile - Sethey Poo is doing great. This month he has rapidly discovered new and exciting things. He finally learned how to grab the railings of his crib and pull himself up, now it's like excersise for him. The moment I place him in his crib he grabs the rails and up he goes. He then looks around for anyone to engage in his discovery and then he follows through with a contagious laugh, too cute. He is now practically running in a crawling position, he latches onto anything he can get his hands on and he pulls himself up. Today actually he began to take small steps as he grabs on to anything he then begins to walk sideways. It just amazes me how the human body does things by instinct, pretty amazing. He is continuing to grow, although I am not happy about his eating habits. He is just giving me all the trouble in the world when it comes to his food intake. As he is very particular with what he likes and if I try and force him to eat it, he then gags until he throws up so if anyone has any suggestions, feel free to bring them my way, but all in all he is a happy baby. He continues to bring so much happiness into my life, I could not imagine my life without him. Thank You Jesus.

1 comment:

Ohilda said...

I love the pictures! Especially the one eating the faucett. Too cute!!!

Suggestions? Send him to Ayi's house and he could live on all the hugs and kissies he'd be getting here. :)