... And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him. - Hebrews 11:6


Thursday, September 11, 2008

DAY 3 of the TETE (Final Day)

Well yesterday was day 3 of sethey not having his binkey. The Binkey/TETE issue is history. Yesterday I actually threw it away. You know it's weird though because even I had a connection with that DAM Binkey. Keep in mind that Seth had that Binkey his whole life for 13 months. He took it from the time he was a newborn in the hospital until just the other day. I have posted about the one time that I lose the binkey at a mall in North Carolina and I had to backtrack every step to find that darn rubber thing.,

But anyways, it is now history and we will move on to the next issue. Thanks for sharing in my story. Peace.

1 comment:

Ohilda said...

I just came on here to look at my sweet boy!! I miss him!