... And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him. - Hebrews 11:6


Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Did I mention these new Milestones


So last week my hubbie, me and Seth went to North Carolina. I went to visit some friends and Herbie went for business. During the four days we were up there, Seth met some milestones. Our friends have wood floors in their home. Well, seth felt pretty confident I suppose in his walking skills and began to take much more steps. One day he even walked like 10 steps or so. I was too happy, he then voluntarily as teaching him how to blow kisses with his hand for many months, decided that he would impress everyone he met by throwing kisses to them at their request. That was so cute !
The last milestone was that on our way back home at the Charlotte airport, we decided to have lunch at Chili's, so I ordered a glass of water and as I placed the straw inside. Seth motioned that he wanted some water. As I placed the straw in his mouth not expecting anything to come out, the little stinker wrapped his little lips around the straw and WHOLA - The water came flowing out right into his mouth. He's been sucking out of straw ever since. My heart swelled with pride watching our little man conquer these milestones in his life.
Well since I am on a bragging role - I am proud to announce that SETH IS OFFICIALLY WALKING - YEP - 15 months later but he is now walking. Can you tell that I am one proud Mama?

No comments: