... And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him. - Hebrews 11:6


Wednesday, November 5, 2008

NOV. 5TH (SETH'S FOREVER FAMILY DAY)


Yes! Can you hardly believe it, today Nov 5th is our (1) year forever family date anniversary. Seth James is forever ours !!!! You know God always says that their our miracles happening every day, some are little miracles and some our big miracles. Having Seth join our family is a BIG miracle and today we are going to celebrate.
We will be going out to dinner to celebrate his (1st) forever family date with pictures and some yummy dessert. Lord Jesus thank you for this
precious gift that you have trusted us with. May we always live out each
day to honor and glorify who you are and represent in our lives.
I will post some pictures later of our celebration.

3 comments:

Janette said...

Happy forever family day baby Seth! You are a blessing in all our lives. I love you deeply.

Tia/Madrina Janette

Amanda said...

awww. I love my Sethy.

give him lots of hugs and kisses for me(:
&&Happy Forever Family Day,
since he's American, does that mean we go to like, McDonalds or something?

lol.
I love you, Madrina

-Amanda<3

Ohilda said...

Little man, I can hardly tell you how blessed we are to have you without crying. Both your Shu Shu and Ayi (and of course, your cousins) love you soooooooo much!!!! I just couldn't imagine our family without you.

XXXOOOO,

Ayi