... And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him. - Hebrews 11:6


Thursday, October 11, 2007

All about Adoption

This is a wonderful synopsis on adoption that I came across. I hope that you enjoy it as much I did when reading it.

Teacher Debbie Moon's first graders were discussing a picture of a family. One little boy in the picture had a different hair color than the other members. One of her students suggested that he was adopted. A little girl said, "I know all about adoption, I was adopted." "What does it mean to be adopted?", asked another child. "It means", said the girl, "that you grew in your mommy's heart instead ofher tummy!"

Yep and that is what we will tell Seth when it's time.

No comments: