... And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him. - Hebrews 11:6


Monday, October 1, 2007

Update On Seth

Seth finally had his last post placement on Sept. 28th. His Social worker came to our house and completed the report. We are expecting to have the final adoption hearing for some time in Dec. That will be the day that Seth will be forever ours. I cannot wait until that day comes. Seth has brought so much happiness in our lives. Anthony always talks to him and cannot wait until he becomes older so they can play together. Seth is Anthony's little toy among other things, he loves to walk into the Publix were he works so that he can show off his little brother. When it comes to Herbie - Everytime that Seth smiles at Herb - Herb says stop smiling at me because you are going to make me fall in love with you. How precious. And me, well I'm just in Awwhh with his presence. I find myself asking the Lord over and over again "What have I done to deserve such a beatiful gift? " Again - we are so blessed, God is faithful all the time.





1 comment:

Ohilda said...

OMG! I could eat him up alive!! That last picture, well...doesn't he just look like he's saying, "Ayi, please come pick me up?" :)