... And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him. - Hebrews 11:6


Thursday, October 25, 2007

Remembering Kacey


IN LOVING MEMORY OF KACEY - (SETH'S BIRTH MOTHER) MAY 1983 - OCT. 25, 2007

"For you have delivered me from death and my feet from stumbling, that I may walk before God in the light of life". (Psalm 56:13)

I post this picture on Seth's blogsite tonight in memory of his birth mother. We received notice today that Seth's birthmother had an accidental death. It's been an extremely hard day for Herb and I today. I have so many mixed emotions about this young girl that was in our lives for (5) months.

So this is the women that gave birth to our son and delivered him to us. God used this young girl to give us a baby and just 2 1/2 mths after she gave birth to Seth, she is gone, gone forever.

All I can say is that her life will always be remembered through the face of our son Seth. Everytime I look into the eyes of our precious one - I will see his birth mother's face shining through. I just ask that during this time, all of you who read this blog, please keep Seth's birth mother in your prayers, may her spirit rise and may our Good Lord bring her home to eternal life.
Praying to you Lord Jesus that you have mercy on Kasey and may her spirit rest in peace forever and ever.

2 comments:

Janette said...

As I look at this picture I can truly see through her soft loving eyes. Although,I never met Kacey I'm deeply sadden by her passing. She was an angel in disguise sent here to touch your souls and what a better way then the life of your baby boy Seth. How truly special you and Herbie were to have been touched by an angel.
I love you guys.
Janette

Ohilda said...

Ily,

I know how important to your family and most of all to Seth, having Kacey in your lives was. As Janette said, she was an angel and your faith will carry you through this.

I will continue to pray that God's merciful blood bathe her and bring her into his loving arms. I will also pray that our sweet Seth's faith be strong enough one day to stand firm and believe that he is and was exactly where God destined him to be created for...to be yours and Herb's son. His faith will teach him that he will one day be reunited with his birth Mom and we will all rejoice together for the gift that she so unselfishly gave your family.

I love you and am always here for all of you.

Hugs!