... And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him. - Hebrews 11:6


Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Early Steps Evaluation


Praise God for he is always in control. This morning we were visited by an occupational therapist, a nurse and our coordinator for the early steps program. They began to immediately test and evaluate Seth. I am happy and proud to say that Seth did not qualify for the program, that is a good thing, because it means that when it comes to his motor, cognitive and social skills he scored high and passed with flying colors. Once I get the summary report back, I will post all the details, but here is what I know right now:
Social skills he scored 108 points (the highest is 115)
Motor skills he scored a 98
Cognitive skills he scored a 95
so what does this all mean - WE HAVE ONE BEAUTIFUL SMART BABY BOY !!!
THANK YOU JESUS - I am one Happy & Proud Mama !!!!

1 comment:

Janette said...

Oh my heaven, my God son to be is just so beautiful.

I love you baby Seth and can't wait to be your Godmother. You have my heart already.